Unmanned Aircraft System
From 31 December 2020, the following shall apply in the field of UAS:
- Regulation on the implementation of the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) (EU) 2019/947 about UAS (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 195/20) (hereinafter 'the UAS Regulation Implementation Regulation')
- In addition to determining the competent authority under point 2 below, there are also 'Geographical restrictions for UAS'
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/947 of 24 May 2019 on rules and procedures for the operation of unmanned aerial vehicles (hereinafter: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/947) and
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/945 of 12 March 2019 on drone systems and drone system operators from third countries (hereinafter: Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/945
- Both regulations under points 2 and 3 as well as the corresponding Acceptable Methods of Coordination (AMC) and Instructions (GM) can be found at the following link:
https://www.easa.europa.eu/regulations - see section (»unmanned aircraft system«)