Requests for information from the European Central Repository
Interested parties (as listed in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 376/2014) may request the information from the European Central Repository as well as from the national database.
Interested parties can apply for information by submitting a form Request for information from the European Central Repository (CMSMS.APL-000001) to the CAA.
The CAA has established a procedure for handling requests for information on data from the European Central Repository and the national database in accordance with:
Regulation (EU) No 376/2014 (articles: 3, 10, 11, 12 and 15)
- Is the request in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 376/2014 and is its purpose justified?
- Is the decision of the request under CAA, Slovenia jurisdiction?
- Was the request submitted by an interested party (Annex II)?
- Was the request submitted by means of an established form (Annex III CMSMS.APL-000001)?
Regulation (EU) No 996/2010 (articles: 5 and 14)
- Is the occurrence subject to an ongoing investigation?
General Administrative Procedure Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 24/06 – official consolidated text, 105/06 – ZUS-1, 126/07, 65/08, 8/10 and 82/13)
- Was the request submitted on the form approved by the CAA (CMSMS.APL-000001) and is the request complete?
- If the CAA approves the request it shall issue a decision and a separate decision on costs in accordance with the Tariff for the provision of services of the CAA.
Should the CAA approve the request for information the interested party is not given an access to the databases. Interested party may only receive those information to which it is entitled.