Registration of an aircraft
For the registration of an aircraft the following documentation shall be submitted:
- Application for the registration of an aircraft (AIR.OBR-108) and payment of the Tariff for the service implementation of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Slovenia, (Official Gazette No 38/17 and 40/17 — corr.). The tariff shall be paid in accordance with Decision on costs issued by the Agency upon the client’s application;
- A final Decision of a competent Court on the change of owner and the operator of the aircraft. In the case of a lease agreement of the aircraft for a period shorter than 6 months Additional information regarding the conclusion of lease agreement valid less than 6 months take place, which can be found on the CAA's website under the Legislation / Safety Directives;
- Certificate of citizenship or access to an identity document (information on citizenship for residents of the Republic of Slovenia is obtained by the agency itself) if it is a natural person;
- Extract from the Business Register of the Republic of Slovenia (obtained by the Agency itself) if it is a legal entity or a certified certificate of entry in a foreign register if it is a foreign legal entity;
- The original Certificate of De-registration from the previous country or Certificate of Non-registration in the case of a new aircraft.;
- Filled out Form Part-ML Aircraft maintenance programme (AMP) - type of approval (AIR.OBR-194);
- Authenticated authorisation of the owner should be submitted, if the applicant is not the owner.
The Agency shall issue a Certificate of Registration together with the Decision.