De-registration of an aircraft
To de-register an aircraft, the following documentation is required:
- Application for de-registration of aircraft (AIR.OBR-95) and payment of the Tariff for the service implementation of the Civil Aviation Agency of the Republic of Slovenia, (Official Gazette No 38/17 and 40/17 — corr.). The tariff shall be paid in accordance with Decision on costs issued by the Agency upon the client’s application;
- A statement that nationality and registration marks have been removed from the aircraft (registration mark and flag). The original documents, such as Certificate of Airworthiness, Certificate of Registration, and Permit to fly shall be returned;
- In the case of lease agreement: the operator’s statement on facts and circumstances relevant for the issuing of a decision;
- In the case of sale of an aircraft abroad: information on the prospective owner or information on prospective owner’s country;
- If the aircraft is damaged or has become permanently unworthy: proof (statement by the applicant that the aircraft is damaged or statement by an aircraft accident investigator which is to be obtained by the CAA on its own behalf);
- Authentical authorisation should be submitted, if the applicant is not the owner.
- In case of mortgage – consent of the creditor.
The Agency shall de-register an aircraft from ex officio in accordance with Paragraph 28 of the Aviation Act:
- If the aircraft did not have a valid Certificate of Airworthiness during the last three years; and
- If – the aircraft is destroyed or lost and the search process is concluded according to the aircraft accident investigator’s final report is concluded.