Aircraft maintenance licence (Part-66)
Requirements for the issue or privileges entry of a Part-66 licence:
- manifested level of knowledge of the relevant subject modules (Annex I to Part-66),
- documented practical experience related to maintenance of an operating aircraft (66.A.30(a)) and
- a minimum of one year documented recent practical experience in the category (66.A.30(d)).
Requirements for the entry of the first type rating into the Part-66 licence:
- satisfactory completion of a suitable type related training in an authorized training organization (66.A.45(b)) and
- satisfactory completion of a suitable on-job-training in an authorized maintenance organization (66.A.45(c)).
|The application shall be submitted in the following form:
66-EASA Form 19 Issue 5
|To manifest documented work experience, the following forms may be used:
Logbook C complex aircrafts
Logbook C other aircrafts